VOX Consulting

First name

E-mail address

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

9 out of 10

This is reality, when you faces different people around you'll try to act according to their personality, at least you adjust your behavior through the person you speak with...
But it's totally strange maybe indifferent if i say so, My lecture that already work with me doing my research for about 1 year she can judge me that I'm kinda childish...
Gosh, I worked with international student, I worked with several doctors and I also worked with professor most of them satisfied with my work and totally fine with my attitude...
Now my lecture complained about my work ethics and behaviors. My lecture that only work with me for this past 1 year. What can i say. She is my lecture that have full authorities for my research and my graduation...
I simply can say out of 9 person say that I am G.O.O.D enough, the only person said that I am B.A.D enough is my lecture...

1 comment:

  1. THe way people see otherb people is not belong to us..We only can control things come up inside us not around us..believing the more you fly high the more windy you could take..

    ReplyDelete